Re: [LAU] lm3jo , DNA format

From: pierre jocelyn andre <temps.jo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 23 2014 - 01:31:28 EET

thank you, for answers.
My project is to build an audio format for linux.
Audio format built on modeling

The new version brings a better piano touch.
The new version brings a little more dna codes, and one of its modes of
operation ( library of 8 bytes )

the project is presented in French here
http://www.linuxmao.org/lm3jo

I placed on wikimedia some new sounds (200KB ogg) that are 3 bytes audio
format dna

cordially