Re: [LAU] Bitwig 1.0 is out

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Mar 29 2014 - 14:31:10 EET

Am 29.03.2014 11:15, schrieb rosea.grammostola:
> On 03/28/2014 05:35 PM, Hartmut Noack wrote:
>> The only bugger is a bogus error at startup regarding port audio, I only
>> hope, they drop that for good and equip the LInuxversion with a native
>> Jack-connection....
> Price is a bit high maybe for software with portaudio :/

True, Port Audio is meh...
Anyway, I got an upgrade today to 1.0.3 and now I do not get any bogus
error-reports from PA anymore and Bitwig is connected automatically to
Jack's system ports....

Only my USB-Midi Keyboard is not connected, though detected and seen by
Bitwig. Bitwig does not create any visible MIDI-Ports in ALSA or Jack
MIDI...