[LAU] LAC'14 - Re: Information about streaming

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 01 2014 - 03:10:26 EEST

On 04/30/2014 08:52 PM, jpff@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> So far I have not seen anything about LAC being live-streamed as in
> previous years. Will this be available before the start tomorrow?
>
> ==John ffitch (on holiday in southern France)

Hi John,

I'm CC'ing the LAU list since this might be of general interest.
Too bad you could not attend in person this year, enjoy the Provence[?].

The actual URLs are known since today and linked from

http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2014/program

Europe:
http://lacstreamer.stackingdwarves.net/lac2014.ogg

US relay:
http://radio.linuxaudio.org/lac2014.ogg

The A/V streams are offline for tonight but will start tomorrow 10am
with Joern's Keynote.

enjoy,
robin