[LAU] [ANN] OpenMusic 6.8.1 - fresh build from latest sources

From: <anders.vinjar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 01 2014 - 14:44:50 EEST

Hi all. I'll be running now to catch the flight to Frankfurt/Karlsruhe.

Just uploaded a freshly built OM (still beta) based on recent changes in
the sources. Look here: http://repmus.ircam.fr/openmusic/linux

The build is available as .rpm and .tar.bz2.

This one changes to portmidi for midi playback. All midi-handling
(files, messages, events) is shared between all 3 supported platforms,
presumably making code more general and sustainable.

This also means you'll need a (32-bit) version of libportmidi.so
installed (but no longer need libfluidsynth.so).

Im looking very much forward to come to the LAC (1st time for me).
Hoping to meet many of you there!

Cheers,

-anders