Re: [LAU] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: New Website and Music

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 05 2014 - 12:57:04 EEST

On 05/04/2014 11:04 PM, F. Silvain wrote:
> Hey Gerald,
> thank you for sharing this site and the songs. The music is interesting.
> Quite straight forward mostly, but always with a surprising twist or
> detail.
>
> Permit me some criticism though. Your male vocalist seems insecure
> sometimes. Unsure of the melody line or maybe it's out of his preferred
> tonal range. Pity, since the voice is smoky and smooth, almost
> nostagically so. The lady sounds better though I hear strain there. Mind
> you her limits are FAR beyond mine.
>
> I will come back to your site and look forward to new tracks.
>
> Ta-ta
> ----
> Ffanci
> * Internet: http://freeshell.de/~silvain
Thanks, The criticism is welcome and I'll pass it on to the male
vocalist. Oh wait.. thats me;) I'm pretty sure about the melody line but
as you said, it's the tonal range (and my smoking, which I'm reducing)
thats strenuous. We have a new female singer, who tops everyone I've
heard with her powerful voice, and we're in the process of changing the
songs to her voice rather than mine.
Regards,
Gerald