Re: [LAU] looking for commercial sfz sample libraries

From: Peter Crighton <petecrighton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 08 2014 - 16:15:51 EEST

Already answered on Facebook before I saw this here, but anyway …

Do Garritan products meet your requirements? http://www.garritan.com/
They are using the ARIA engine. http://ariaengine.com/ Only via Wine on
Linux, though.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de