Re: [LAU] Harrison Mixbus - $19.95

From: James Stone <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 15 2014 - 16:34:48 EEST

I really like it - having used it several times for tracking and
mixing - with nice easy EQs etc. The only downside is that it is
uber-heavy on CPU. I have to increase latency from 128 to 256 on my
system when using Mixbus to avoid xruns.

Don't see any need for their plugins (for me) at the moment - Calf
stuff works fine!