[LAU] FREE GeneralMusic RealPianoExpander MIDI tone generator

From: <stephen.doonan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 16 2014 - 00:48:42 EEST

I have an older GeneralMusic RealPiano Expander rack-mount (1 rack space
high, half-rack space wide) MIDI-triggered tone generator that rarely
gets used now that I have several other MIDI tone generators I prefer.

So I'm willing to give this RealPiano MIDI module away for the cost of
shipping.

The front LCD display of this GeneralMusic RealPiano Expander module no
longer works well, but if one can learn to use the unit almost "blind,"
using the front panel buttons instead of the LCD screen, this unit
produces some very fine sounds from the digital samples and acoustic
modeling, of piano, Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer electric piano and several
other types of keyboard or percussive (like vibraphone) sound.

United States only, unless I am persuaded to try to arrange
international shipping.

If you are interested in the unit, please write to me directly (don't
pollute the linux-audio-user email list), and please explain why you
would like this MIDI tone generator, in case more than one person is
interested and I need to make a decision about which person to give it to.

I'm sure that there is information on the Internet about the
GeneralMusic Real Piano Expander for anyone interested enough to do a
search.

Best wishes,
Stephen Doonan
New Mexico US