Re: [LAU] LAC 2014 Recordings

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 20 2014 - 01:16:44 EEST

On 05/20/2014 12:05 AM, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> Hey there.
>
> I was regularly checking the website for the recordings during the
> last few weeks. Are they not up yet or did I miss something?

Hi Phillip,

They are not up yet. I'm CCing Frank who is in charge of releasing
them. He said it'll be 2-3 weeks.

Either way, there will be an email to this list once the recordings
are all there and the torrent and rsync URLs are available.

please stay tuned.
ciao,
robin

PS, on the upside, 'user-contributed' videos are dripping in: most
recently:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8l3D1VvppYY6RRQ461g1w/videos thanks
Marc.