Re: [LAU] New music made with Linux: The "Lost Time" EP

From: Gabriel Nordeborn <gabbe.nord@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 21 2014 - 11:29:55 EEST

Hi, and thank you for your comment! And you should definitively check out
Glen MacArthur (https://soundcloud.com/glen-macarthur), he has some _really
nice_ tunes on his SoundCloud.

About the drums, I tend to agree. That's one of the major things I am going
to work a lot on before doing any new solo project. I need to reinvent my
drum sound, and I need better sounds overall. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks again for your comments, I really appreciate it!

Cheers,
Gabriel