[LAU] Music in Italy

From: Egor Sanin <egor.sanin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 18:57:30 EEST

Hi folks,

This is a bit OT, but I'm planning to visit Italy in late June of this
year (probably just Rome) and was wondering if anyone has suggestions
for concerts/workshops/conferences/exhibitions/installations that have
something to do with experimental music, if there is a Linux twist
that is even better.

Also, I can offer my meagre skills of live poetry reading mixed with
live electronics, if there are any venues for that sort of thing that
are interested in attracting amateur performances. The nature of it
would be something like this:
http://integer0.users.sourceforge.net/pages/processed-poetry.html
Please pardon the shameless plug.

Feel free to message me off-list, or if it is of general interest of
course we can have the discussion on LAU.

Many thanks.