Re: [LAU] PulseAudio on top of Jack

From: Danni Coy <danni.coy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 26 2014 - 07:37:23 EEST

I am running on a laptop which goes between home (USB + jack +
speakers) and work (internal sound card) and the following works for
me on Kubuntu 14.04

I had to enable automatic module loading in pulse and install the jack
backend for pulse.
with that enabled pulse will find jack whenever it is available, IIRC
I may still have to restart jack after system sleep.
For that I am using cadence which works very nicely from the system tray.