[LAU] Session Management

From: Aurélien Leblond <blablack@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 29 2014 - 20:54:06 EEST

Hi guys,

I was wondering something these days.

What's the "good/right" session management these days?
(disclaimer: I know I know... good/right... not the right words... but
you all know what I mean!)

I can see that ladish has not been developed for a while... Last
commit on the SVN is almost a year old... the website ladish.org is
gone...
Is that considered a dead project with no future? Is there some other
format/protocol more recent to use?

I'm asking because I can't really find any recent info to enlighten me.
Last thing I found is this: http://lwn.net/Articles/533594/
but it actually confuses me more than anything else.

As usual, thanks in advance for the info!

Aurélien