Re: [LAU] Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

From: Peter Crighton <petecrighton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2014 - 04:45:50 EEST

An update:
I had problems with loading VSTs through SAVIHost, which I had recommended
earlier, but with FSTHost my professional VST instruments (Garritan
Personal Orchestra, some from IK Multimedia, and Arturia Mini V) all load
and play perfectly so far.
So, should anyone have problems with loading VSTs (I had no luck with
Festige) try FSTHost.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de