Re: [LAU] octaver (plugin) for bass

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jun 01 2014 - 21:30:59 EEST

Okay, so top posting is requested here?

Yea, that's what it does actual.
you can *adds* a octave up/down with GxDetune. You can mixed dry / wet.
(seperate controllers for dry and wet signal from 0 - 100 % for each).
You can delay the added octave for the latency, or you can compensate
it internal, so that dry and wet signal comes in sync.

screenshot:

     http://oi62.tinypic.com/34njmo3.jpg