[LAU] HDMI connected small system with multi-ch outputs?

From: Chris Caudle <chris@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 30 2014 - 19:43:23 EEST

Do any of you working with the small (typically ARM) systems that have
HDMI output know of such a system which has ALSA supported multi-channel
HDMI output? All I have found so far have two channel ("stereo") HDMI
output only.
Bare assembly or packaged in a case is OK, I'm not picky. I'm not
planning on using the video for much, so closed source video is OK as long
as the HDMI audio is at least 6 channels and has an ALSA driver.

--
Chris Caudle