Re: [LAU] octaver (plugin) for bass

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2014 - 13:43:48 EEST

Am 02.06.2014 16:04, schrieb rosea grammostola:
> Thanks. Seems to work ok (all though Carla doesn't find the plugin afaik).

I test all guitarix plugs with Ardour, Qtractor and of-course jalv. All
guitarix plugs load and run well in those 3 hosts. As well do GxDetune.
So I've no idea what the problem with carla could be, nor what I could
do about that.

> Numbers on the knobs would be nice. I've no idea how much I detune the
> tone now for example.

Right click on a controller will open the num entry, you can set value
by keyboard or mouse-wheel.
You could even use the internal UI from ardour or qtractor which will
show controllers with values.