Re: [LAU] Microphone Pre-amp with an S/PDIF output?

From: Ivan K <ivan_521521@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2014 - 20:36:27 EEST

Rick Green <rtg@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> On Tue, 17 Jun 2014, Len Ovens wrote:
>
> > That is what I do. I have an ART USBDualTube Pre which also
> > has s/pdif out.  The only thing I don't like about the unit
> > is that there is no external sync on it.
>
> I also have one of the USBDualTubePre units.  I use its SPDIF output
> regularly, and find it fits the bill nicely for my needs, as well.  And
> its less than $100USD.

Thank you both for the recommendation.  I of course found
this item:

http://artproaudio.com/art_products/signal_processing/usb_audio_devices/product/usbdualtubepre/

But because it had the term "USB" in the name, I had just
assumed that was the only way to connect it to your
computer.  Yes, It is quite inexpensive though it looks
like I better purchase it quick as this item has been
discontinued.

Thanks again!.