[LAU] New GxBluemann.lv2

From: hermann meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2014 - 21:16:31 EEST

Hi

I've made a new, simple basic guitar-amp lv2 plug. It's placed outside
of the guitarix distribution, as a single plugin bundle.
It comes without any fancy dependency (only make tools and gcc are needed).
It comes without GUI.
It is a tube screamer driving a powerful 2 stage 12ax7 tube amp with
baxandall tone controls in the middle of the stages, followed by a
cabinet. It needs here just ~5% DSP load.
I'm very pleased with the sound of it, so I decide to share it with you,
and keep it simple.
I'm interested if this plug suite the needs of a bass player, as I
didn't play bass, I cant really check this. But I think, with the
baxandall controls it could be useful for bass as well.
Simply run make to build it, run make install to install it (as user to
~./lv2 or as root (sudo) to /usr/lib/lv2, or run make deb to build a
debian package and install that.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/lv2/gx_bluemann.lv2.tar.bz2/download