Re: [LAU] Music made with fun thanx to linux

From: Set Hallström <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2014 - 17:02:39 EEST

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Benoît Rouits <brouits@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Yes, thanks for sharing, it's a very nice progression. right now, it is
> almost 3AM in Paris (FR), and i enjoy your set so that i cannot go and
> sleep now, until the end !
> - Ben

Merci for this delicious feedback! I hope it was worth staying up and that
it didn't end up being too painfull in the morning!!!! :) You see, i belong
to those who claim that "the good sound" is the sound that triggers the
best memories. :D

I have some more and wget:able here if anyone is interested
http://sakrecoer.com/assets/mu/files/

Yours, happy and thankfull,

--
Set Hallström