Re: [LAU] Embertone Friedlander Violin on Linux - was Re: Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

From: Aiyumi Moriya <aiyumi.br@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 16 2014 - 06:43:47 EEST

> Do you have wineasio installed and setup and jack running when you try
> to run the standalone

No, I didn't have Wineasio. I even installed it, the DLL registered,
JACK is running, but Wineasio didn't appear as a option in Kontakt. I
think it's because the DLL was compiled as 32-bit and Kontakt is 64.
Following the instructions on the README, I tried to compile a 64-bit
version of Wineasio, but I'm getting compile errors...