Re: [LAU] OT Microphone recommendation

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2014 - 02:10:40 EEST

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 16:46 -0400, Al Thompson wrote:
> The S version has a switch (do NOT get this one!)

+1 A switch is good for absolutely nothing, but catastrophes and in
addition this useless thingy sooner or later will get broken. The main
problem with build in switches is, that somebody at all events will turn
it off or on without permission of the engineer.

On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 22:25 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:
> Skip the dynamic mics for now and buy a matched stereo pair of
> condensors.

+1 I never used them myself, but I heard that RĂ˜DE Microphones should be
ok.

Regards,
Ralf