Re: [LAU] OT Microphone recommendation

From: Ivan K <ivan_521521@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 05:58:03 EEST

Thank you for all for your input.  Given my needs, and
that I only want to buy one microphone at this time, I
think I am going to go with the

  Behringer B-1 Single Diaphragm Condenser

This I am told will work very well for voice, and can
work well for acoustic instruments.  For chamber music
recording in the future, I may pick up a couple of

  Behringer B-5 Single-Diaphragm Studio Condenser

or something else.  Feel free to comment on
this choice.