Re: [LAU] Testing VJPirate, Was:Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

From: Len Ovens <len@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 27 2014 - 17:22:17 EEST

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014, Kaza Kore wrote:

> Using Catfish in /usr for jack.h and I only find the file in
> /usr/src/linux-headers folders. Is there some kind of jack-dev that needs
> installing?

I hope you are using jackd2, the package you are looking for is
libjack-jackd2-dev there is no -dev for jackd1.

Things compiled for jackd2 should work with jackd1 (the reverse is also
true) but the above package pulls in some of the jackd2 stuff... look
through the packages that will also be installed/removed carefully if you
use jackd1.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net