Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Re: Slowing down audio while keeping same pitch ?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 02 2014 - 17:56:48 EEST

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 16:43 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I once tested rubberband independent of resizing audio tracks, it
> needed much resources and add much artifacts.

I should explain that. I used rubberband as a plug in pitch shifter.
Track length wasn't resized and I bend the tuning that low, that the
tuning of the drums wasn't important anymore, IOW a few cents detuned
wasn't audible. The problem was less caused by the needed horsepower of
the computer, but more by some artefacts, that were very annoying
click-sounds, high volume spikes.