Re: [LAU] drum synth

From: pierre jocelyn andre <temps.jo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2014 - 00:47:47 EEST

Hi,
I mainly work on the laws of sound, not much on how to code,

but tux know coding and look at here
http://chezlefab.net/share/8e3b1648a0a683334186/lmmodeljo-fab.tar.gz
it-is the future, I just have to correct the wav converter

there are many drums
Try the code
A drum is simply a strong decrease in amplitude accompanied by a change in
length by 5 forehead (30 fronts enough)

"Segmentation faults , "that is if you try out linux

Best regard