Re: [LAU] drum synth

From: pierre jocelyn andre <temps.jo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 03 2014 - 08:12:41 EEST

Maybe the code is not pretty. But who can write a note of music with 16
bytes? That an application has a few kilobytes notes that synthesizes musical
instrument?

What is the most beautiful car in the world if it does not roll, or music
request megabytes to work?

I prefer forward through the codes, those who want their children to play,
I said or he may find application at critical beliefs parfais a code, I do not
have to answer.

best regards