Re: [LAU] [Bulk] dynamic range analysis tool

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2014 - 16:16:35 EEST

On Tue, 2014-08-05 at 14:37 +0200, Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> is there any linux tool which can produce plots like this?
> http://i46.tinypic.com/351iyqq.jpg

A plot that does show what ever kind of dB from -85 to -15 on one aches
and for the other aches it displays what ever from 0 to 100 at what ever
time for what ever frequencies?

> I am actually using a combination of audacity (export sample data) and
> R to plot.

I imported a wav and then searched for options to export and "R" the
sample data. I don't understand what you're doing.

Perhaps others are smarter and understand what you you're doing and what
you want to get, but I'm confused.