Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Re: Ardour/Muse Jack tempo lock

From: Tim E. Real <termtech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 10 2014 - 10:42:46 EEST

On August 10, 2014 03:19:05 AM Tim E. Real wrote:
> On August 9, 2014 07:28:35 PM Brent Busby wrote:
> > I'm having some difficulty getting Ardour 3 and Muse to consistently
> > tempo lock to eachother. By consistently, I don't mean that they'll
> > lose sync once I've got it working. Rather, it seems to be a tricky
> > business getting it to happen at all.
> >
> > It seems to somewhat depend on the order they're started in,

Addendum:

Be aware if you start Ardour after MusE you must open MusE's Midi Settings
 and manually add Adour as a new Jack or ALSA midi device.
(Actually there will be several Adour devices, including one for CLOCK.)

Otherwise, if you start MusE after Ardour, MusE will automatically
 create all of its Ardour midi devices.

Tim.