[LAU] tagging sample libraries: tmsu

From: renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 14 2014 - 01:52:09 EEST

Hi, since I've seen this problem mentioned here before, I just wanted to
give a heads up regarding this program I've recently discovered, tmsu.
It lets you tag files, and you can later use these tags in any program,
since it will create a virtual filesystem (using fuse), with directories
for tags and queries (like "show me all field recordings of stormy
weather done in 2013", provided of course you tagged the files with the
relevant information), all on the fly (to create a query you just
create a directory). It seems very nice for the task, very KISS, though
I have just played shortly with it

http://tmsu.org/

have fun,
renato