Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Audacity on Ubuntu 14.04 is REALLY unstable

From: Alan McKay <alan.mckay@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 19 2014 - 13:37:49 EEST

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> So you didn't forget to add the user to the group "audio" ("realtime" or
> whatever it's called for Ubuntu Studio and you also set up PAM?

Hmmm, neither. Adding me to group audio makes sense, but what's with PAM?
What do I have to do there? I can't find anything obvious with
google. I see a reference
to it here :

Nothing using the search tool on the audacity site.

--
"Don't eat anything you've ever seen advertised on TV"