Re: [LAU] Sequencer suggestions?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 26 2014 - 19:59:04 EEST

On Tue, 2014-08-26 at 18:46 +0200, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> I just tried to patch the git package but something goes very wrong
> here. I get no error but it looks like the patch isn't applied either
> and I can't get rid of the sed error either. I haven't done this sort of
> thing in years.

Perhaps a typo? You should post the output. For what version are Fon's
patches and what version did you use? I'm to lazy to test it today, I'll
continue within the next two days.

Philipp are you on Arch Linux too?

IIRC Fons' compiles much software, instead of using PKGBUILDS. I use
much official and many AUR PKGBUILDS, very seldom I build software on my
own.

There's some latitude. We might have different source codes installed.