[LAU] Noo 'pooter :)

From: Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 26 2014 - 23:24:39 EEST

In the next couple of days I should be getting a new fanless dual core machine
with a 64bit intel cpu running at 3.1G. This is really intended to replace my
ageing 'office' machine, but I thought I might as well set it up for decent
audio too.

As this will be a clean install, I'm wondering what people might suggest as
for best distro to make full use of it - all my other machines have had a
progression of debian upgrades so are probably full of crud.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk