Re: [LAU] How far we've come!

From: Jonathan E Brickman <jeb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2014 - 00:26:50 EEST

On 09/01/2014 02:31 PM, Russell Hanaghan wrote:

I would simply like to acknowledge the general core of devs. Without you, we'd all having nothing linux audio to bitch about!! :) I don't care to mention names. They know who they are. I met a few along the way. At San Francisco City Hall of all places!! 1 of which I still see here, 1 I do not.

I personally rely heavily upon Linux and Linux audio these days. It's cost me extreme little in $$ stacked next to proprietary OS. It's powered several semi pro studio platforms, been used at various gigs over the years to record, perform, etc.

A toast! :) to those who persist!

Cheers!

~ Russell

Amen!!!