Re: [LAU] New EP made in Linux: A Passionate Tribute

From: Joe Hartley <jh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 09 2014 - 15:42:18 EEST

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014 22:35:24 +0200
Carlo Ascani <carlo.ratm@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> My setup looks like this:
> http://i.imgur.com/9cpuZLe.jpg
> And yes, the amiga is playing as a soft synth in some part.

Fantastic, I love that you have an Amiga in the mix. I really miss the
Amigas that I had. I did some interesting stuff with Dr. T's sequencer and
a Casio CZ101! The Amiga was the first machine I had a sampler for, and
the first time I did an edit digitally, I packed away the razor blade and
splicing block.