Re: [LAU] control surfaces

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 10 2014 - 19:35:25 EEST

Hi,
I also have the BCR-2000. While it is all in all a good device, the
build quality is lacking a bit. It has some rotor-knobs which also act
as buttons. Two of these are spoilt with the behaviour that on turning
the knob some values are skipped (meaning I have to wind and wind and
wind till I have the correct value). But I must say I use it for live
performances in a case. So for the studio: Yes I would recommend it.
But for live I would opt out for something more rugged (checkout this:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144001&start=0)
Gerald