[LAU] Looking for people in Heidelberg/Mannheim-Germany

From: Gerald Mwangi <gerald.mwangi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2014 - 23:29:53 EEST

Hi,
The subject says it all. I'm wondering if there are some musicians
living in the rhein-neckar area in Germany, who would be interested in
my Band www.jimson-drift.de (also check
https://www.jamendo.com/de/list/a62900/groove-venture ). We play a mix
of rock/soul and Funk and are in the process of integrating Electronica
elements in our songs (not yet in the current demos). Our Drummer
decided to leave the Band by the end of the year and our Bassist will
probably go next year due to their jobs. I'm looking for people who want
to break with the old styles by mixing them together to something new,
experimental but still mainstreamy enough to get the audience moving
with the groove. I'm looking for people who would drop everything else,
if we had the chance to go to the top (charts, big stadium, fun) without
being bent to conformity. Who's in?
Lg Gerald