Re: [LAU] Unable to create bootable USB of KXStudio

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan.osaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2014 - 19:42:13 EEST

I've been using KXStudio for some time & have made lots of live USB sticks. Both 32 & 64 bit versions.

While on some other distros I needed to use dd, on Kxstudio, Unetbootin always works fine. I tend to wipe the stick first in gparted & reformat to fat32 & add the 'boot' flag. Not sure the flag is needed. This always works fine on most o my machines, old and newer.

~ Russell