Re: [LAU] dssi-vst doesn't see certain .dll files

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 09 2014 - 11:35:54 EEST

Sorry for top replying, I had mail delivery disabled from the mailing
list options and had to read replies on the archives.

With vsthost you don't usually need the full path, it looks in
$VST_PATH I think which has /home/renato/Audio/.vst. And anyways other
windows vsts in that directory launch correctly, so I wouldn't say it's
a path problem. Neither an architecture problem as far as I can see,
since as said I tried putting in the directory both 64bit and 32bit
versions of Kontakt.

Is there no one on the list with Kontakt working? I'd *really* like it
to gain acces to some libraries

cheers,
Renato