Re: [LAU] ALSA and RME Raydat troubleshooting

From: Guido Aulisi <guido.aulisi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2014 - 18:52:12 EEST

Threadirq works with vanilla kernels.
In the kernel docs:

threadirqs [KNL]
 Force threading of all interrupt handlers except those
 marked explicitly IRQF_NO_THREAD.

And with rtirq I can set priorities for the card.

It's not an RT kernel, vanilla kernels have now some "RT" features built
in now.

Fedora doesn't ship an RT kernel, you have to use the one from ccrma,
but I had more problems with that kernel in the past.