[LAU] MOD mailing list and IRC channel

From: Gianfranco Ceccolini <gianfranco@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2014 - 19:33:06 EEST

Hi Linux Audio Users and Developers

Last week the MOD Duo kickstarter campaign was successfully funded and we’re now heading towards turning the Duo into a reality!

As most, if not all, of our software is related to Linux Audio we would like to have the community involved in the development as much as we can.

To do so we created a mailing list and registered an IRC channel.

and the IRC channel is #portalmod at freenode.

We’re soon to start discussions regarding the ControlChain (our LV2 hardware communication protocol) and also methods of optimizing the plugin graph cpu usage and we’d like to have as many people involved as we can.

Of course the discussion is not limited to those topics and any thing regarding the MOD can be discussed at such places.

Hope to see you guys on our lists.

Best wishes to everyone

Gianfranco
The MOD Team