Re: [LAU] A survey if you don't mind - results

From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 25 2014 - 19:41:53 EEST

On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 18:26:10 +0200
Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> If so, the please consider leaving the survey run longer. At least a
> week, best a month.
>
> I just read your call for participation only to find this result email a
> bit further down in my Inbox. Though that's my fault for not keeping up
> LAU on a on day-by-day basis.
>
> Cheers!
> robin

I actually wanted to let it run for *much* longer, but survey monkey only
registers the first 100 responses. After that you have to pay 15uk pence per
response, and I've a suspicion that they mean per question too, so that makes
30uk pence. I'm not a skinflint, but I don't think this kind of simple
assessment warrants the expense.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)
... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,