Re: [LAU] Embertone Friedlander Violin on Linux - was Re: Recommended near-realistic strings section generator?

From: Aiyumi Moriya <aiyumi.br@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 01 2014 - 15:37:19 EET

Yesterday I got an e-mail from Embertone's newsletter. They announced
the release of a free library for Kontakt Player. Half instrument,
half game, very unusuall description... But, among other things, it
includes a free demo of their violin library. They say it's a limited
offer. I don't know how long it will be available, but it might be a
good opportunity for anyone wanting to try out the violin.

http://www.embertone.com/instruments/arcane.php

And this time, the download is a normal direct link and doesn't use
that proprietary download app.

I'm downloading it right now, to check out the other mysterious sounds it has.

Here's the online version of the newsletter:

http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=48596a6a37a057934093cef98&id=efa70f3075&e=3e9c6b1b30