Re: [LAU] turn your tablet into a real physical interface

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2014 - 18:06:48 EET

On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:55:42 +0100
Set Hallström <sakrecoer@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 16:34:43 +0100
> > Set Hallström <sakrecoer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > "it's a cake on a cake"
> >
> > *chuckle* Regarding to the topic and context, you allow space for
> > 49% of wrong interpretation of your Swedish saying ;).
> >

> haha! I'm not sure i see what interpretations you are refering to,
> but i guess thats the first symptom for unintentional
> misscommunications? :D Let me reformulate it: its something that
> looks delicious on top of something that looks delicious. Will it be
> even better combined? ... probably a matter of taste :) Sure thing
> is: i hope those who aquire such controllers have fun, get busy and
> express themselves with them! <3

Cool! I misunderstood it! I thought that you are "quasi against" it as
I'm "quasi against" it. But seemingly you are less or not ambivalent and
are able to see it as the tower on a tower :). Wonderful! I don't see it
that positive for the touch screen knob idea, but I like the tower on
the tower :).