Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: a773/sportin' life

From: Set Hallström <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 03 2014 - 19:59:20 EET

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 8:24 PM, Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Hi
>
> New track out, hope you enjoy!
>
> http://soundcloud.com/a773/sportin-life
>
> In case you wanna download and/or support:
> http://a773.bandcamp.com/track/sportin-life

I like this alot! It's groovy and cosy. There is something very "kind" and
"joyfull" in your harmonic choices. I kindof of picture some cute robot in
a backyard garage, dreaming of being a great robosinger, while building a
bunch of robot-buddies to anihilate the lonelyness and have someone to play
some sweet music with!

I added it to this playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/basspistol/sets/gnu-linux-hype and told some kind
robots to push it further arround on the interwebz <3

BRAVO!
*set