[LAU] Question about Hydrogen's swing feature

From: Neil <djdualcore@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 08 2014 - 22:37:54 EET

I was just playing with the "swing" knob in Hydrogen's mixer and I can't
hear the effect. Can anyone who has used it or knows exactly what it does
to the note timing give me any context for this?

Is it a subtle swing effect that might be lost on a mere guitarist such as
myself or should I be able to hear something pretty dramatic going on?

Neil

--
DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/