Re: [LAU] encryption and performance penalty

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 13 2014 - 14:40:24 EET

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:26:48 +0100
Set Hallström <sakrecoer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just don't want anyone to be able to reset my passwords or read my
> mother and my GF's love-mails in case i lose my laptop... :)

Unfortunately I'm a single, so I don't get emails with compromising
selfies from a GF at the moment, so fortunately I don't need encryption
and IMHO I guess it's good not to encrypt DAW real-time read/write data.

Set, I hope for you, that you don't get love-mails from your mother,
but just from your GF.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus

;p.

Regards,