Re: [LAU] [Bulk] Piano Zero

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 15 2014 - 15:07:43 EET

On Sat, 2014-11-15 at 13:53 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:35:36 -0500
> Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> this version is a second draft uploaded for
> > this version is a second draft uploaded for comments
>
> Oops, I pushed the wrong key first, my apologies.
>
> Nice composition, odd playing, IMO the playing is to statically. Some
> parts remind me of Zappa's "The Adventures of Greggery Peccary". I'm
> still listening, didn't hear the whole piece yet. Until now, around 7
> minutes I like it.

Ok, I'm short in time now, I would continue listening if I would have
more time yet, but IMO some notes are played with to less emotions, very
technically, less dynamic range. IMO still a nice composition, good
audio quality too, but consider to play it again or ask a friend who is
a good piano player, to play it for you. I dislike the way it's played.

Just a subjective opinion ;).

Regards,
Ralf

PS: I need to stop at around 20 minutes, but it's hard to do it.
Compliment :). Wow, at 19:19 there's a very nice part :).