Re: [LAU] Dual booting Osx / Ubuntu studio on old MacBook 1, 1(2006)...

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan.osaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2014 - 23:42:06 EET

Thanks for info, especially on the same platform. So much info blurb on
macintosh that changes year after year it seems.

I think i tried something like that. IIRC, the installer with Ubstudio
would not allow it to be installed to, in this case. sda4. Partitions are;

|| - FAT32 efi (Like 250mb~ sda1)- || - HFS+ (160gb~sda2) - || - swap (2g
sda3) - || -EXT4 (150gb~sda4) - || of 320gb drive (sda) and booted from the
live USB boot. Not sure now if I tried from the boot screen to install
before trying. Hmm

Not sure if extra info reveals something simple Im missing. Continuing to
look...

thnks!!