Re: [LAU] Account issues

From: Federico Bruni <fede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 19 2014 - 23:00:23 EET

Il giorno mer 19 nov 2014 alle 21:43, Lorenzo Sutton
<lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden> ha scritto:
> On 19/11/14 19:26, Russell Hanaghan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> To the maintainer(s) of our wonderful LAU mailing list...
>>
>> Everything is working fine for me except I cannot see my own posts.
>> I've tried many times to reset my acct. and nothing seems to work.
>> Any clues?
>>
>> Thank you for your efforts!! I love this list after 10 years or so.
>> It's very valuable to me!
>
> AFAIK this is a known gmail 'feature'.

I think that gmail deletes copies of the same email. I'm writing now to
you and to the list, but you'll get only one copy. Any non gmail user
would get two.

I think that all Russel must do is just setting an option in his
mailman configuration for this list. Something like "send copy of the
message to yourself"...